Hi all,

        I  owe many of you some replies to off-list e-mails.  I wanted
     to tell all that I will get to them as soon as I am able.

        While  I  was out of town last week, my wife (many of you have
     met Judy) was involved in an automobile accident.   She  is  home
     and  doing  okay, but the car she was driving was totaled and she
     broke her right leg.  As feisty as Judy is (I  think  the  nurses
     were glad to see her go home(-:), she is keeping me a little busy
     attending to her and our needs. ;-) (-;

        On the "plus side," we now both set off the metal detectors at
     the airport with the "matching" metal in our right legs!

        On  my  sister's side of the family, her husband's brother was
     diagnosed with both cancer and brain tumors.  (They lost a sister
     to  something  similar several years ago.)  Although, the brother
     seems to be recovering a little, their father was  just  admitted
     to a hospital with a brain tumor.  He is 80 and had quadruple by-
     pass surgery some four or five years ago.

        Although not directly affecting us, you can imagine we're get-
     ting quite a bit of communication from that side of the family to
     keep us informed.

        Once  again,  if you're waiting for a reply from me, please be
     patient.  I'll get something out to you as soon as I can.

        Thank you ...

Bill--
  ...who says: I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
                                                                 (42-oink)
.. William A. Parrette ...... 7177 Heritage Drive ....+-     ^..^ /    --+
.. [log in to unmask] .............. Westchester ............|_||___(oo)____||__|
.. [log in to unmask] ......... OH 45069-4012 ..........|-||---"--"----||--|
.. [log in to unmask] ..... 513/779-0780 ...........|_||__( __ )___||__|