From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2001 11:08 PM
Subject: Re: French and Latin

This apparently good-humored jousting about the correctness of various
adages
as translated into French and/or Latin strikes me as very irrelevant to this
PD list.  Just when I think that this thread has stopped, someone else
revives it.  ????  And the titles of the new postings do not give me advance
notice so that I can delete them without opening and reading them.   Katie