To Katie and anyone else wondering,

Sorry - i should have included the location - The PAN Forum is in
Washington DC. I attend the 2000 Forum (the 2001 meeting was postponed)
and found it very worthwhile. I'd encourage everyone with an interest in
advocacy to try to attend. More information will be on PAN's website soon
<www.parkinsonsaction.org>
Linda