NANCY,

#1.  Be sure that the people running your unnamed agonist study are aware of
ALL medication changes.

#2.  I've been taking 2 Eldepryl tablets or capsules every day since late
1991 except for 10 day periods before planned hospitalizations which involve
anesthesia..  The drug was discovered in Communist Hungary and first
clinically tested by a neurologist / former member of Hitler's secret police
during the NAZI  regime.  It still works just fine for me.  The generic
version is much less expensive.  The name brand in Hungary is extremely
cheap, but just as good.

Will Johnnston
A.P.D.A. DelMarVA Chapter Pres.
4049 Oakland School Road