I've lurked and I've lurked and I've been comforted by you all.  Thank you.

Madeline
_______________________________----

I sometimes think I am inured to the company of Parkinson's.

I'm not, but I go about my business,

As do the millions of others who are gripped by all kinds of ills or evils.

Ask almost anyone; everyone has  something!

I don't know why I did so much moving about town today.

I know I don't like being told,

"More terrorism is on its way this week."

Does this mean, "They'll terrorize you before they kill you"?

Well, they can scare me all right, and they can kill me.

But if they mean to make me stop living as I choose to live,

Alive, breathe...

Nope;  No can do; Not now;  Not ever.