Thank you to all on Listserv who replied to my letter on carbon monoxide poisoning, at an early age, and if it could result in PD later in life.  The response has been fantastic.
I am particularly interested in stem cell research and found Judith Richards report of stem cells made from unfertilized eggs very interesting.  I believe that Michael J. Fox has made a 2.1million dollar grant available for research and development of stem cells.  Is is fact?