For Andrea (and for everybody else): the call for proposals for
Inkshed 19 is on the Inkshed Web site (as part of the current issue
of the Newsletter), at

 http://www.stthomasu.ca/inkshed/nletta01/ink19cfp.htm

(It's May 9-12.  Just the beginning of lobster season, I'm told).

I'll put a link to Stanhope-by-the-Sea on the proposal as soon as
possible.

                                  -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_    Professor of English
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~