I had DBS surgery in February of this year on right side of my brain which
has relieved tremor and stiffness from the left side of my body.  My surgery
was performed by Dr. Conrad Pappas, Kaiser in Sacramento.  Kaiser is only
doing one side per surgery, so I have begun looking at the possibility of a
second procedure in the next six months.  What do you want to know more
about?  I am - Julie, age 56, diagnosed with a resting tremor on my left side
15 years ago. I am from the San Francisco area, Corte Madera to be exact. Am
ready to answer whatever questions you might have.