Chuck B - Sorry you have to be here, but glad you found us.  You will
find that we are a great source of information and caring.   Ask any
question you want, and if we don't know the answer, we'll know where to
go to get it.  Also, please feel free to vent anytime.  You are very
young and I can only imagine how hard this is on you.  But after being on
this list for almost 2 years, I've found that some people have PD for 20
and 25 years.   You will especiallyl get some good info from our
nutritionist, Kathrynne Holden, re foods and vitamins, etc.  Best to you.
 Jo Ann from Houston