Hi Michel .

Truly , America , people and land are blessed , thanks Heavens ( just thinking
the disgrace if the most military powerful nation were a Taliban , Nazi or
Communist ).... and I come to think that our planet also is a blessed one if we
consider all the conditions necessary to maintain and flourish life in it
.....how many planets in the Universe may have such scientifically delicate
ecological conditions of equilibrium for life to develop ?. Let's hope the
Nations as a whole do preserve these precious inheritances to the following
generations .

Michel Margosis wrote:

> Received another beautiful message from my daughter Leah.....
> with love,
> Michel
> When you think the U.S. isn't thought well of all over the world, read this
> editorial from a Romanian Newspaper.
>
> FROM ROMANIA:  RECOGNITION (AND ENVY) OF THE AMERICAN ETHOS AND ÉLAN
>
> An ode to America

Best wishes ,

Joao Paulo - Salvador,BA,Brazil