To all who were asking about seligiline:

I finally got brave enough to try it, after letting it sit on the shelf for 3 weeks.  I was leary about starting another med, but I'm happy I did.  My body was hurting so badly, I felt I better try it.  The pain is almost completely gone.  I can get up from the chair with one try and not have to prepare myself slowly to the edge and hold the arms of the chair.  I can walk with ease and not feel I am using lead shoes.  I am able to stand working the full days and occassionally an hour more.  I can start exercising again.  I'm glad its working for me.

My parkinsons meds are Requip 1.25 mg x 3d, Amantidine 100mg x 2d and now seligiline 5 mg x 2 d.

Melba