Phil,
I can walk backwards much easier than forwards.  Wonder why that is!  I don't
do it in the mall !  Also walking to  music helps.  I'm better on my bike.
Think that I'll try the weights.

Carole C - - I like this "  Your life does change and it can be for the
better.  I look at it as the road less traveled.  Sometimes this is what it
takes to force us to slow down and smell the roses.  "  Thanks for that.

As I get ready to move from Mexico back to Iowa, there is a lot of stress.  I
will try to stop & smell the roses.

nancy v