My mother began having symptoms of Parkinson's in her early 60's and was
not diagnosed until about 70. She is now almost 83. Unfortunately she is
one of the folks who also got dementia along with her Parkinson's. If it
weren't for that, she would actually be doing pretty well. Glad to hear
that there are others of you out there still perking along in spite of the
difficulties. My hat's off to you. It's a tough disease.
Susan cocg Elizabeth 66/70/82