Hey list,

Lately I've been experiencing a strange symptom or perhaps medication side
effect. It is a little difficult to describe in words, but the analogy I use
is to a car engine "missing" on one of its cylinders. The episodes are
almost like mini-blackouts, but I don't lose consciousness. It's a "blip"
where I skip a beat--not a heartbeat; it's definitely in my brain. Physical
activity makes it happen more often. I take Requip, but had this thing
before I started taking it (I realize there are sleep-attack issues with
Requip, but this isn't like that). I'm 50 years old, diagnosed w/ PD almost
4 years ago, also taking CR Sinemet, Comtan, Amantadine. I'm going to talk
to my neurologist about it today, but wondered if anyone has any idea what
I'm trying to describe or has had similar episodes.

Rick Hermann
Bellingham, Washington