Rick,

I have had "mini-blackouts" also.  But all of them
happened about 30 minutes after taking Ropinirole
(Requip).   They are different than a "sleep attack,"
which I have also experienced.  It is like loosing a
moment in time mentally, but without the sensation of
falling to sleep and waking up.  They can be dangerous.
One happened to me while walking up to a street crossing.
 The control light said "Don't Walk."  I remember the
intention to stop.  But the next thing that I knew, I
found myself walking across the street against the
control light.  Fortunately for me, there were no
vehicles entering the intersection.

But I have not experienced any "mini-blackouts" for
several months.  Maybe I tolerate Ropinirole better now.
 I have been taking it for about 4 years, up to 4 x 1
mg/day now.  I also take Sinemet CR 200-50, Amantadine, &
Selegiline.

Charley
50, dx 1993