Gloria you are still so young. To have battled this horrid disease 21
yrs seems
more than any age should have to deal with let alone being struck with
DX at 32.
I do not have PD my husband is the PWP
When I have watched him just get progressivly weaker I wonder how we
would have dealt with this had we still been in our years that are
supposed to be our most productive yrs. As has been said so many times
this awful disease certainly
has no preference as to age, ethnic origin, or gender . Do you have or
need help?
How do you manage your day to day living? How has this changed your life
and or your outlook on same? Pd has made a great deal of difference in
our lives.We are however beyond retirement age. Though we have had to
make adjustments to our lives the impact has
not been one of financial disaster. YET!
Do often wonder how folks so young manage to deal with this insipid
disease.
Hugs Juanita CG for George 75/71/64