Jim-
I've never met aanyone who has had it as long as i have and are still around
to talk of it---wwe probably have alot in common.

exaactly whaat is the therapy you're talking about?  does it really help?
Plase tell me about it- I thought ii'd heard or tried everything, but here
is #1 I kknow nothing about.  Again, pleasegive me he particulars- does it
help baad typing too?

                     Gloria Morgan

we must both be fighters--you have to be or it'll get ou right awaay