Hello all,
I am just stunned with the posts of 23 years of PD. You all are the bravest
people.
My Dad died of PD after having it for 7 years. I am miss him awful. The
thing is that somehow my entire family had thought that his PD would last
forever and he will live to a ripe old age but with his PD. Guess that was
just a high hope.
Just thought I would write this to you. Any time any of you feel really bad,
just think for a moment that whatever state you are in, there is someone who
loves you unconditionally.

Take care
Lavanya