Jane, I've had it 5-1/2 yrs and I'n going to be 66 next month and yes, it is
a battle every day.  I don't know why people so young are getting it or how
you deal with it.  I hate it for stealing my life, but can say, "well, when
you age these things happen".  However, I think we need some real AGRESSIVE
PR like the AIDS people have if we are ever going to get anything done.
Maybe now that it is obviously not just "an old person's disease" we have a
chance for some progress.  [log in to unmask]