that was the most precious thought i think i have ever seen re:PD.   I''m
Gloria, and I started the 23 ye ars---i too was stunned at the response- I
didn't think there were that many of us- I hardly remember living without
PD.

One of my aunts said before she died that   'you ..  could get used to
hanging if you/ve hung enough;  alot

'
 of it is just being used to the constant stress of wanting so badly to do
something, and you just CAN'T---notice i didn't say 'won't'.

I only wish mly daughter was the same waly as you, but if wishes were horses
beggars would ride.
Keep that beauiful attitude, but don't waste amy pity on me in particular-
probably the rest of them too-
it only make me worse.

Thanks again.

           Gloria Morgan
I'm going to save that letter to read whenever I get low, which is all to
often.