Ron, I have no caregiver.  I am in process of getting set up with EEG
biofeedback, . . see  eegspectrum.com, if interested for places where this is
done. Or do you already know about it? I had regular biofeedback for ovarian
cancer over 20 yrs ago with favorable result.  I was going to wait to post
til I tried it, but decided to mention it anyway since I"ve already discussed
it with a couple of people on this List.  Email me if you want to know more
about it.  It is hard for me to type all the info.  [log in to unmask]