Rayilynlee,
You asked me how I deal with it? I think your question deserves an answer.
First every day I get up and thank my Lord for allowing me to be here.  Then
I look at the day and say to my self "Remember this is probably the best day
of the rest of my life".... usually it is.  Then I force myself to do 1/2
hour of exercise any kind as long as it makes me sweat and move.

On another level, I try to find out as much as I can about the disease
because I have a feeling that I have been put on earth to help others get
through this ugly part of their lives.  I also run a support group that's
membership encompasses 50 miles in all directions.

The computer is alive with people like me, full of information, and adding
personalities each day. It is my life line.

Lastly I have enjoyed meeting other Parkinson patients at the Unity Walk New
York last year and Chillicothe, IL this year, and went on a Parkinson cruise
to Alaska in September.  Combine all the above and that is my life.

jjjane

http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/ross/