Janice - It is my love who has PD, but his son insisted he move to Ark to
be near him.  I said, I will take care of him when he needs it, (he
doesn't yet), but his son said,  "a sweetheart is a sweetheart as long as
they want to be, but a son is  a son forever".  Guess that's what did it.
 But we talk 3 to 4 times a week, and I'm going up right after
Thanksgiving.  You will notice on this list, that there are some people
who have had PD for 15, 20 and 25 years, so hang in there, you might be
one of those.  Best wishes, Jo Ann