Gloria - I agree.  Taking two antidepressants may be too many.  I''m not
a doctor, but my feelings are, that is too many.  I take Welbutrin and it
is a great mood lifter.  I tried Prozac, and wanted to commit suicide (it
doesn't affect everyone like that.) I tried Zoloff and my hands shook as
if I had the DT's.  I read how Welbutrin helped a very famous person and
even gave her back her libido that the other meds took away.  I said,
"THAT'S FOR ME" .  It cleared my mind, made me more interested in
"things", and I believe, made me more interesting.  Good luck.  Jo Ann
from Houston