Hi Renee, Jim, Jane, Juanita, and many more,

I'm only in my 16th year.  Now a sibling has
developed PD -like symptoms and is in
denial about his left-hand tremor.

And scared, too...

He's on selegeline, without L-dopa.
He has hand tremor but is not willing
to take Sinemet--so he found a doctor
who "prefers" selegiine.

   What do the DOCTORS on our list
think about this  "delay-the-L-dopa"  tactic?

I think it is all wrong!

Isn't selegeline an MAO-B inhbitor,
and NOT a primary , but a  "helper"
medication???