Hi Charlotte,

Thanks for answering me.I was prescribed the Requip,because of a balance problem.
At first I had some feelings of nausea,but at my neuro's suggestion of taking it
with meals solved that.I also experienced some dizziness
d just stop and lower my head and that would leave after a few seconds.This was back
in MI. and the neuro that I've had some time.He's also chairman of the Michigan
Parkinson Foundation of which I'm also on..
Since we now spend about 6 mos, in AZ. II also have a neuro here. He's the one that
told me to get maximum benefit I should take Requip about every 8 hrs. and take the
sinement a minimum of 30 mins. before meals.It seems my life style has found this
difficult to do.Ihave a call in to him now,so we'll see what he says.
We are indeed all different!!It sound like your method is working well for you
and,of course, that's what really counts.
If we could find a cure that would really be fantastic.
Best

Lorraine