Bev,

There is a good chance that the morning leg pains and crawl may be
Parkinson's.  Your note says that after a couple of hours he is able to
reach a standing position.

Three quick questions:

1. Do the leg pains generally start when he is waking up / getting out of
bed?

2. Does he use the Sinemet CR or the generic equivalent Sinemet
[carbidopa/levodoa ER]?

3. How many hours have passed since his last dose of Parkinson's medication?

I have a similar situation.

Will Johnnston
A.P.D.A. DelMarVA Chapter Pres.
4049 Oakland School Road