Hi everyone, This is Janice Morgan, know as Bunny in the chartroom. I just
took a break for this sight for a while. I an now wanting to talk to all. Hi
Barb, I am going to be a grandma in about two weeks and am looking forward
to that. I am about the same as before, I have upped my meds or should say
that my doctor has. I am still running did have a hard time last winter but
much better now. I run about 20 miles a week and still do yoga. I do hope to
hear for you all and how you all are doing. Love to you all Janice