The discussion of "blackout" spells" is interesting.I referred to these short
events as dizziness,but the descriptions that are being given seem to describe
them better. I have been on Requip since mid summer. Just recently(the last few)
days I've been taking it every 7 or 8 hrs. and have had just one
"spell".However, I never kept records before.Also I don't recall ever
experiencing this before the Requip.

Lorraine Jeffe