Janice -  After you told me about yourself, I realized you are not the
Bunny, whom we all tease unmercifully.

I used to take Yoga.  In fact, I have a picture of me in the paper where
I was in a certain position, advertising the class.
At first, I got into the Eagle Posture, but the photographer called me
and said that was not a lady-like position for the paper.  ( was program
director for the   Chamber of Commerce and was known well enough, that we
didn't want anything embassing done).  Unfortunately, I've given it up
over the years, but believe-it-or-not, I have a Yoga tape sitting on my
VCR ready to put in.  But I go it everyday and say, "not today, maybe
tomorrow".  The exercize will help ward off the depression that usually
comes along with PD.  Best wishes,  Jo Ann from Houston