Can he get large print???

A rehab doc with specialty in neurology may help with this pain. I have
these custom made insoles. They have a plantar (?) arch that pushes on
the pad behind my toes to keep my toes flat and another arch to give me
arch support. They are full foot ones.  Most people do not get nor know
of them because they are not a covered expense not mater what country u
are in unless u are diabetic. They cost me 288. USD  I just
reprioritize my needs:)

Sincerely,
nancy