"So much has changed in our world over the past weeks as we have been
stopped in our tracks by overwhelming tragedy. The degenerative nature of
Parkinson’s Disease, however, has not changed or stopped on its course as it
ravages the lives of over a million Americans." (Edna Ball, Chairperson,
Team Parkinson)

Hello. Please let me start by saying thank you to all of you for your
continued support of Bid4Cure's efforts towards funding the research
necessary to find a cure for Parkinson's Disease. Your donations to Bid4Cure
Inc. and Team Parkinson as well as your support of "Quiet Heroes" through
FightCloud.com have been instrumental in moving Bid4Cure closer to its
ultimate goal, FIND A CURE FOR PARKINSONS!

There are many ways to easily continue your much appreciated support. With
the holidays near, you can now buy gifts that give twice. By going to our
site Ebay.com and shopping at the online shopping site you will not only
find wonderful gifts for family and friends but 10% of all sales will go to
Bid4Cure.

Check it out at http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/bid4cure/

In March, 2002 Team Parkinson will once again participate in the Los Angeles
marathon. Last year they raised over $60,000 for research. I will be walking
this year with them and I invite you to walk along, donate or become a
sponsor. A " Gold Sponsor" will give your company recognition on this years
LA Marathon/Team Parkinson T-Shirt. You can help our cause and get some good
PR! (Brochures detailing this event and sponsorship will be sent to many of
you, please contact me if you don't receive one and are interested in
contributing).

One last thing. We are ALWAYS looking for items for auction. And with tax
season upon us, what better way to make a tax deductible donation.

I wish not to diminish the events of Sept. 11. I am asking for your and your
friends and family's consideration in addition to whatever you may feel you
need to do to assist in the National tragedy. Parkinson's Disease is not a
temporary affliction. We need your help now.

With gratitude,

Stacey Downing

Founder, Bid4Cure, Inc.

4 Via Encanto, Rancho Santa Margarita,CA 92688 (949) 713-2463
www.bid4cure.com