Hello Lavanya,

I'm sorry your father died after having this disease for 7 years.  Your thoughtfulness and compassion are warmly felt.

I have a question though.  You said your father died of PD.  I have always been told that if and when I die that I will die with PD, but that you do not die of PD.  I am going to go on my 2 1/2 hour drive back home on Thursday for my appointment with my neurologist for my 4 month check up and question her again about this.

If this is too hard to talk to you about this, please let me know and I won't ask anymore questions of you.

Sincerely,
Colleen