You don't scare me at all.  Count yoursself fortunate you can do so much.   I am so ftigued by 11AM I usually have to take a nap.
I take 1=2 sinemet/day. 5 1 mg permax, paxil and wellbutrin.  so its ME ha will  probably scare YOU----You name the symptom, i have it,all excep tremor.  For 20 years you couldn't tell i had it- amantadine and artane- hey araen't strong enough now.  For the last 3 yrs. it has noticably gotten worse- but i still do alot.  live in wisconsin, mayo in Rochester, MN takes care of me- so  you know its good care- ill stop now and write back if I didn't
scare you to death- but remember, EVERYONEreacts to the medicine and disease differently.

Take care,                  Gloria Morgan