Dear Colleagues,
   It has been 6+ and 5+ years since my staged bilateral Pallidotomy. I Have
resumed 70% of what I use to do and the remaining 30 % I have exceeded what
I used to do or have taken new things in hand. A small but critical part of
this is my passion for new things and my most recent adventure has been
"Natural Vision Improvement". Simple eye muscle movement lead to clear
,measurable results confirmed by my ophthalmologist who noted that my eyes
were in better shape then 2 years ago. My night time vision has improved to
the point were I don't need glasses to drive. My distant vision has improved
so that I now can see things clearly with better definition and I have a
better sense of what is my periphery. This has been accomplished in 6 or so
sessions.
   Has any one tried this program? How did it work for you? If you live in
the greater Boston area feel free to drop me a note and and I will turn you
over to my therapist or some one else although there are not many to chose
from. If you live far away let me know where and I may be able to find
someone to see you.
    God Bless