Dear Samuel,Murrey, Judith, Carole Geo. D & Whoever lives at
[log in to unmask] and anyone else interested in improving their vision.
My instructor, Chandelle has the following guidance to share

Hi George,

Would you please forward this message to the discussion list referring them
all to www.visioneducators.org and oep.org?  There are lists of
practitioners on both websites.  Vision Educators is a list of people with
various backgrounds, mostly Bates Method, with some vision therapy. OEP is
the Optometric Extension Program, an organization for behavioral
optometrists.

Usually, people studying with a vision educator pay out of pocket, while
some health insurance covers many services (either in full or partial) by
behavioral optometrists.

Also, there is a list of books on the Vision Educators website, for those
who have no local practitioner, and I'm willing to make arrangements for
day-long or weekend lessons for students coming in from out of town.  It's
basically the same as what is listed as Vision Immersion on
visioneducators.com.  (The .org is the Association of Vision Educators,
while the .com is the website for two practitioners in N.C. who are also my
mentors).

Best of luck to everyone!

Chandelle

I (George) looked in on the oep.org my self and here is what I found For
those who wrote to me.
   SAM. Out of 30-40 listings one had a Phil, address
   Geo D.  3 sites listed in Minneapolis,
   <[log in to unmask]> 24 + listing
   Judith 2 listings both in Munnerstadt Husband & wife
   Carole  25+ listings 1 KC
   Murrey  25 listings Zero White Lake but I have no idea where White Lake
might be

    Remember this was only a sampling. I suspect you will find some
listings.Feel free to recontact me if wish to let me know how things work
out
    GOD BLESS