Judith-Good to hear from you. Having done the
Which-Agonist-Is-Right-For-Me Dance, I sympathesize. For I,
too, cannot manage on just Sinemet. Too stiff. Have been on
most of them. Permax left me breathless. ReQuip was
particularly memorable, since it made me uncomfortably
close to crossing that staff-client line, and becoming one
of of my psychiatric patients. So difficult, finding the
right mix of meds for YOU. Because while each of us has the
same disease, or some version thereof, each of us has a
body chemistry that is uniquely our own. Making our
response to any given drug...unpredictable, at best. AND
the drugs we need  to take are, by their very nature,
powerful and mind-altering. Makes me want to say to my
neuro, you go FIRST.I used to say  to say things like that
to him until I found out: #1, He has absolutely no sense of
humor, and #2, He looked at me as  though I was a candidate
for a mini-mental exam. Liked the article. Feel better
soon.
Take care, also.
Carole