JoAnn, the idea with my ovarian cancer chemo was to give me enough just short
of killing me.  If I had it to do over, I wouldn't have taken it, I think my
surgeon got it all.  Others on chemo died.
Who really knows what to do?  I don't rely on the Dr.'s anymore and not too
many of them like me.  The primary Dr. I"m going back to said once, without
sarcasm, that "I'd probably be the first person to know if something new came
out for PD".  His ego is intact.

I think the best thing to do is learn all you can and have the courage to
make your own decisions since they can't cure us.  I'd be glad to follow
orders if the treatments worked.  Rayilyn