Hi everyone.  I guess I need to reintroduce myself.
I have been off the list for quite a while.  I am 60 years old and have
had pd for 23 years. I have been having a lot of problems falling recently.
My medication is:

10 sinemet 25/100, 5 comtan,3 permax and 4 amantadine. I have a great
deal  of trouble with dyskinesias.  I have had three back surgeries and  a
pallidotomy within one year's span.  The pallidotomy worked well for only
6 months and that seemed to be a very short time to me but I guess
everyone is different.

 I am glad to be back on the list.

Carol Gray