But, Bev, when doctors learn that you worked in doctors' offices and
hospitals for 25 years, it's almost like they become threatened.  No way
I could ever know what they know, but yet, I feel a sort of withdrawal.
When I worked in hospitals, we nurses' assistants would talk to the
doctors and cross ourselves and say, "yes, sir, no sir, anything you say,
sir".  Now the assistants talk  back to the doctors and argue and stalk
off and sulk.  Not in my day.  Anyway, you probably have that helpless
look, that entices doctors to talk to you more, whacha bet?  Jo Ann