To My Outer Families on SPARKLE AND PIEN:

In the name of Thanksgiving, I offer this ancient Arapahoe prayer:

        O my Father, Holy Spirit
        O Four old men and keeper of the  Sacred Pipe
        O Morning Star and all good things of creation,
                I mention these things, the light of dawn,
                The good wind, the timber, the soil and the animals.
                Listen, all you creatures under the ground,
                All you creatures above the ground and in the waters!
                        May this people be long in life, and increase.
                May our boys and girls, our children of all ages,
        May our grown men and women, and all our elders
                May they increase and be strengthened.

                        Our Father Creator,
                We ask this blessing  upon our food,
                And we ask for all your peoples
        The increase of loving hearts and the happy life
                        of peace and harmony.

                        Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

E of the headdress