From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: Australian TV

Hello Mary and Group -

Thanks, Mary, for your feedback.  Yes, I really am doing "that" well.
Although far from cured my quality of life has become MUCH better.  I drive,
go shopping, cook, etc., on my own.

The research company has not encouraged the participating patients to
contact
each other.  But I understand a few of the original 12 are better.
Apparently I have had the best long-term (5 years) results.

Want more info?  Go to this URL:

 <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/jimcfinn/index.html">
http://www.geocities.com/jimcfinn/index.html</A>

Thanks -