Did ur doc say anything about taking it after laying for a certain
amount of minutes, then sitting for a few minutes, then standing for a
few minutes?? Some like it taken right upon postional change and
sometimes they like it taken after 2 minutes. Ask him/her. Take a note
as to how much water you are taking in.