I am 48 years old, female and have had parkinsons fo r 16 years. i was a
nurse before the trmors made it difficult to work.
i've never posted a messege before so I hope what i'm doing is ok with
everyone.I had a hysterectomy done in the spring of this year and noticed
that for about 3-4 days post op i required almost none of my daily meds. I
felt the best that i've felt for 5 years.I'm taking Sinemet CR 50/200
6x/day, Mirapex 0.5mg 6x/day, Comtan 200mg 6x/day, Norvasc 2.5mg /day and
now premarin .625mg /day. This only lasted 3-4 days but when i told my neuro
he said it was because I was in bed most of the time. I was out of bed the
night of surgery and walking the halls by the next day. i would like to know
if anyone else has ever had this happen to them?
 The second question is does anyone else have alot of off and on with their
meds? It doesn't seem to matter if I take them exactly on schedule, I am
either very ridgid and full of tremors or have too much and having
dyskinesia. My neuro just keeps telling me to keep up with exercise, when i
can, and theres hope around the corner for new treatments in the coming
years. I'm tired of waiting and think i'm starting to get depressed.
Sincerely Kathy Greis   Ft. Myers, Florida