Judith and Carole, I probably shouldn't be saying anything, but the
conditions you describe are why I don't take PD meds.  Life is awful with
constant tremors, stiffness, bradykinesia and dystonia, fatigue and pain, but
exercise helps me the most.   However, I hear countless people on meds
describing the same things.  I know PD meds are lifesavers to most PWP.

I'm not happy with the neuros either, but they only have so many meds in
their bag of tricks and it seems like everyone takes one to elliminate one
thing and something else for side effects, and on and on.  We need some
decent, more effective meds.OK< I'll shut up.  Rayilyn