Subject: Re: tremors and surgery

Kathy,

As a part of your surgery, were you given antibiotics?

Were they discontinued shortly before your PD symptoms returned?

Will Johnnston
A.P.D.A. DelMarVA Chapter Pres.
4049 Oakland School Road
Salisbury MD 21804 USA 410-543-0110

In a message dated 11/18/2001 12:56:19 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< ...for about 3-4 days post op i required almost none of my daily meds. I
felt the best that i've felt for 5 years....My neuro just keeps telling me
keep up with exercise, when i can, and theres hope around the corner for new
treatments in the coming years. I'm tired of waiting and think i'm starting
to get depressed. >>