 Myofascial  Release and Cranio Sacral Therapies are massage techniques many massage therapists use.  Ask a therapist if
they know the techniques.  if you're seeking a massage therapist, call a
massage training school or a physical therapy clinic for referral.
        a "massage thumper" is an electric vibrating device equipt with
rubber pads of several densities.  Consumer versions are available at
discount stores (or possibly on-line).  Regards, Geo.D.

Joan Hartman <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
11/27/2001 10:46 AM
Please respond to jmh13