Along perhaps a similar line; since my diagnosis in March  2000, and the
instigation of a new, trial dopamine agonist, plus 100 mg amantadine 2X
daily in October 2000, I have developed LARGE "floaters" in both eyes.
One occurred in January 2001 and the other in April.  Although I was
assured they would eventually "settle out" in a few months, they are
still annoyingly present.  The Opthoamologist does not seem to be
concerned, but I often wonder if they might be PD drug induced or
related.  Any one else ?