On 26 Nov 2001, at 23:40, Raymond Strand wrote:

> hey murray==
>
> how are you doing?
> human cloning brought you out of hibernation
> exciting
> hopefully the public will recognize and accept "therapeutic cloning".
>
> I just finished events of the funeral for my mother
> trying to move on
>
> I've missed the listserve

Hi Ray,
I'm saddened to hear of your loss of your mother...

I've also missed the ListServ and the Support Groups.

I've been working hard in a tech training role for my co.

We merged two small companies and there is a need to
merge the skill levels as well.

Parkinson's is a relentless progression.

My back is somewhat improved...

I grew up in Saskatchewan and know the "icy blast"
of a November prairie wind all too well...

cheers ... murray