In a message dated 11/26/2001 11:23:58 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< In a message dated 11/26/01 8:55:35 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< But given that we live in an age of anonymous sperm donors, it would have
appreciated another sentence explaining why this [asexual reproduction] is an
ethical issue. >> >>

Ed,

That wasn't me talking. I was quoting a "Today's Papers" column by Eric
Umansky in Slate.  Certainly both the morality and the science of this new
development raise controversial and complicated questions.

Kathleen